• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sammy Starfish meets Poppy bunny :)

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
They meet quite often in fact.... normally Poppy bunny hops over and gives him a nudge on the nose! :love: Took some pics the other day. She used to be a very nervous rescue bunny and still is a little wary, but it just goes to show that rabbits know the difference between adult and baby (non threat) as she is totally unperturbed by him. :love:

(Please 'scuse my little boy's marshmallow arms!! :lol::lol: He's having a puppy fat stage before learning to crawl and burn it all off hopefully!)

028-4.jpg

030-1.jpg

035-2.jpg

038-1.jpg

042.jpg

044.jpg

Totally and utterly adorable.:love::love::love:

Your Starfishis coming on brilliantly and his arms are perfect baby arms. Just how they should be!

Mum mum, why is my teddy bear moving away from me..waaahhhh.

:lol::lol: That made me laugh! He is totally fascinated by her when she hops past him. Not going to be long until he's crawling after his moving teddy bear and will need to stop him! :roll:

Totally and utterly adorable.:love::love::love:

Your Starfishis coming on brilliantly and his arms are perfect baby arms. Just how they should be!

Aww thank you. I was a bit embarassed as he's got a bit podgy since I moved to formula completely but maybe that's normal for his age anyway.

Poppy bunny is such a good girl :love:

Awww what amazing photos. :love::love::love:
Sammy Starfish is just perfect for that age - no worries at all.
Isn't it interesting how Poppy relates to him?
I know I'm being silly but I really wish we could talk properly to buns, & find out what they think.

gorgeous:love:

i love the first pic - its like a staring competition and the winner gets the leafy stick:lol:

Back