• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't wait to get my babies back!!!

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hey

I've been on holiday all week, so my rabbits have been boarded. I miss them so much. I got my rabbit fix on holiday by looking at the bunnies in pets at home.:oops: They were so adorable. I get them back in a couple of hours.

I'm also really worried. Molly's sore hocks are very fragile at the moment. We felt like we combated her latest abscess before being boarded but due to a new environment, new flooring etc, she could always come back with more abscesses or bad hocks, which always worrying me when I go to pick her up. Hopefully she'll be fine but you can't help but worry. :oops:

Will get piccies when they get home. :D

Hope they are home safe now :)

Really hope Molly's feet are ok, my bun Pickle's hocks have been sore lately, its so worrying xx

Thanks. They are back home safe. They have enjoyed binkying around their run, I think they've missed it. :D

Sadly, Molly's abscess is back. Before they went to boarding, she had baytril, and the abscess was lanced and we squeezed the pus out I think twice, before leaving it to heal, thinking we had got out all the pus. However, it seems that some pus was left and it's now white and pussy again. Looks like we'll be back at the vets to get it lanced again and probably more antibiotics (although don't know which one, Baytril doesn't work). :(

Back