• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to meet my possible future bun today :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I had another chat with OH and it looks like I can go ahead and rescue 2 bunnies :D :D I found a perfect match for Cilla (the New Zealand I like at my local sanctuary) not too far away in Bradford, so I've been emailing and ringing but no response :( does anyone know who runs the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford?? :?

Last edited:
Well we've been! To the Bunny Camp Sanctuary in Bradford, to meet Milo :) he was a lovely bun, but unfortunately not what we'd expected. He was advertised as a New Zealand but was definitely not! He was much smaller. I know this isn't meant to be a problem, having a large and a small bun together, but we'd like two of similar size really :? We're not convinced that if the big one tries to hump the small one, they won't crush it... :?
Anyway, there were two giants freeranging while we were playing with Milo in his hutch, and me and OH were totally blown away. They are HUGE!!! :shock: I've never seen a giant in the flesh before, I thought they were awesome! OH even said that if I got two of those he'd contribute towards the cost :lol:
So now I'm very very tempted to try and find a male giant to go with Cilla, the big New Zealand... :)

Back