• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Expensive bunny week...

jeny

Warren Scout
New cage and run ordered. Ordered some food for Indy since she's having pooey problems, got carried away on the Hay Experts :roll: then got some probiotics too and thought i better oder >£19 to benefit from free delivery.

*sigh*

It wouldn't seem so bad if I hadn't just spent £1500 on Thomas Cook vouchers as well.:shock:

New cage and run ordered. Ordered some food for Indy since she's having pooey problems, got carried away on the Hay Experts :roll: then got some probiotics too and thought i better oder >£19 to benefit from free delivery.

*sigh*

the probiotic is really good i got some from petsathome costed me about 5.99 i think. works really good my hamster is on it at the moment.

i was thinking about giving scooter some in his bottle because it wont hurt him and id rather introduce him to it so that hes at least had it before.

i ordered from it today for very first time and i spent about 15.52

Back