• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we got a kitten - new pics post 48

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
no judgement please :oops:
so this is our new kitten, doodle :love::love::love:

IMG_5612.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5616.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5624.jpg

IMG_5632.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

he is so teeny and so cute :love: he/she makes our little family complete now. no more pets for us :)

Last edited:
He's very cute ..kittens always are :D
but can you afford another pet?
thank you :)
yeah, i thought about my finances before I decided to take him on :)

he was from an accidental litter. i had been thinking about having a cat again for a while, but kept on saying no, later.
already spoke to the vet and know how much vaccinations will be and how much a spay / neuter will be :)

:love::love::love:
I can't resist a kitten. He is sooo cute! I want one. My kitten is all growed up now :( (but I still loves him, lol)

thank you :)
yeah, i thought about my finances before I decided to take him on :)

he was from an accidental litter. i had been thinking about having a cat again for a while, but kept on saying no, later.
already spoke to the vet and know how much vaccinations will be and how much a spay / neuter will be :)

he is very cute ^_^

if you can afford everything with him the buns and your little one then its up to you at the end of the day and no one can judge you for it

He is :love::love::love: I would really love a cat but am allergic to their fur:cry: I keep saying I will adopt a hairless one is it comes into a rescue:p

Back