• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Keep Up to Date

Thank you :D

We have 27 bunnies looking for homes, so loads of pictures to see in the upcoming weeks!!

:wave: i thought you had given up the rescue, sorry I probably missed something as I havent been on so much. Did you start up again? x

I recently took on 2 emergency lots, an 11 and a 13 :shock:

A couple have come back into rescue as well.

These are, however, the last bunnies of Starlight's for a very long time! :lol:

Though as some are only currently very young, they will be here for a while to come until they can be vacced and neutered.

These are, however, the last bunnies of Starlight's for a very long time! :lol:

Didn't you say the same thing about 18 months ago ;) Call me a cynic, but I'll believe it when I see it - there will always be emergencies, and more emergencies, and sadly we just can't help 'em all!

Indeed I did, but this time, I need a break more so, and I have vowed to both my mum and Jon.

I want to concentrate on boarding for a while- you get to cuddle various animals, but have no financial responsibility! :lol:

Brilliant :) I'll have Sapphire going in for spay in about a week, but she is a very nervous bunny, so I'd say no children under 16 with her.

It has taken me 3 weeks, to get her to accept noserubs, and even now, she still flinches before she realises it feels nice :(

Indeed I did, but this time, I need a break more so, and I have vowed to both my mum and Jon.

I want to concentrate on boarding for a while- you get to cuddle various animals, but have no financial responsibility! :lol:

Another for the believe when I see it brigade here ;)

Just an "I told you so" bump...

I see you have taken in some Frenchies, this counts as more rabbits, so you broke your vow to your Mum and Jon?

Oh Kris :roll:

I am trying to get them into other rescues. Two have been put into another rescue already. Really not in the mood to argue/explain etc as I am on such a low at the moment I am surprised I haven't had a breakdown. But I am definately heading that way, and every day is a battle at the moment :cry:

ETA: I have booked the 2 males in for castrate as they are housed together/

I am trying to get them into other rescues. Two have been put into another rescue already. Really not in the mood to argue/explain etc as I am on such a low at the moment I am surprised I haven't had a breakdown. But I am definately heading that way, and every day is a battle at the moment :cry:

ETA: I have booked the 2 males in for castrate as they are housed together/

If things are getting that on top of you Kris you really have to start saying no or you really will have a break down and then what is going to happen to the buns you have left in your care :(

Back