• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunny pad that Rich built, and introducing Oscar~Domeric, husbun to Tilly:)

Rich building the new palace....
GEDC0098.jpg

GEDC0101.jpg

GEDC0099.jpg

GEDC0100.jpg

GEDC0103.jpg

GEDC0102.jpg

GEDC0105.jpg

^^^this is Rich's fav part, he calls it the 'bunny bolt hole'^^^^
All the plain wood will be painted white, Rich is hard at it now:D
And the couple that will be living in harmony (fingers crossed) in the new pad
GEDC0120.jpg

:wave: thankyou guys:). I really do love it:love:. Rich has worked so hard on it, bless him:love:.

P.s i did want it pink (great minds think alike), but Rich has one of those 'artist moments' and really put his foot down (or should it be paintbrush down :lol:) and refused:no::cry:

:wave: thankyou guys:). I really do love it:love:. Rich has worked so hard on it, bless him:love:.

P.s i did want it pink (great minds think alike), but Rich has one of those 'artist moments' and really put his foot down (or should it be paintbrush down :lol:) and refused:no::cry:

Err, Rich refused you something!! Tut tut.

Seriously, fab pad, and thank you so much for giving Oscar Domeric this wonderful, wonderful home xx

Wow, that looks great! :) Very clever idea to fit it under the stairs! That must have taken some careful measuring! It fits perfectly! :)

Lucky buns! :love:

:wave: cheers guys, it took a lot longer than Rich thought, and ive lost count of the amount of times he has hit his head and swore at it:lol:.

The Buns move in today when Rich gets home from work, just hope all goes well (fingers crossed).

Alice, i know fancy Rich saying 'no'...whats that about:shock::lol:. And thankyou for letting us adopt such a wonderful little chap:love:

Back