• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reports

This is a little random. Don't know about you but I recently got an end of year report from school. I thought it might be cool to do the same for our rabbits.

Your Rabbit's Report

Name of rabbit:
And then comments on different things like feeding, playing, activity, friendliness, vets, health.

Name of rabbit: Sox

Comments- Dwarf Lop, brown and white. Friendly, healthy, playful and very loving.

Name of rabbit: Lilah

Comments - Lop cross, light grey and white. extremely cuddly and friendly, calm and relaxed but a little nervous, a little underweight but other than that healthy.

Name of rabbit- Jazzy
Age- 13 weeks

Comments- Lop cross, black and white. Mischievous, friendly, very active and enjoys running about crazy, healthy.

:wave:

aww cute idea :D

Name of rabbit: Miley

Comments: mini lop, brown and white. she's a little hay monster!! goes crazy for her pellets too :D loves being stroked behind the ears for hours, loves to lick my left eye :roll::lol: very relaxed and friendly. she's of good health, been spayed today and at the vets recovering bless her. she's extremely well behaved, been free ranging our living room for over a week (used to live outdoors till her beloved sister Lily passed away), she knows where to go to the toilet and never nibbles our things!! love her to pieces!! :love:

Name of rabbit : George

Comments : loves digging at pillows and spreading their inards across the bedroom to make it snow. Goes crazy for mint and then licks my nose afterwards (minty fresh kisses) has a shoe fetish and despises having his nails cut by anyone!

Name: Daisy

Comments: White with grey eye path :) and grey ears. Likes digging in one corner of her run. Coming back to her food now, loves dandelion leaves (she is addicted to them) Calm but sometimes a little nervous. Likes being tickled behind the ears. Likes hiding things under her belly, especially sticks.

Loki: 14 months
Attitude - Grumpy
Playtime - Prefers Climbing and Digging
Lunchtime - Anything he can stop titus stealing. Fresh Apple is favourite treat.
Sports - Trains for Bunny 500 every morning
Attendance - Generally absent whenever nails, grooming or handling are mentioned.
Intellect - Disturbingly clever

Titus: 14 months
Attitude - Demanding of treats
Playtime - Prefers Binking and flopping
Lunchtime - Anything she can steal from Loki, plus coffee tables. Bananana is favourite treat.
Sports - sprints between living room and bedroom every day
Attendance - Punctual whenever food is involved
Intellect - Dippy fluff brain

Back