• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Gracie could be a HE!!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock:

do females spray as in flick it everywhere??

and I had a quick look and seen what looks like a willy!! can females stick out to look like a willy???

Females can spray, and can have a 'protuding bit' but not a penis (obviously :lol:). When you look, you're looking for a 'slit' for a girl and a 'donut' for a boy.

Also, any sign of any testicles?

If she was a boy that would be much easier because she could be neutered and rebonded much faster which works much better with what you planned :)

Females can spray, and can have a 'protuding bit' but not a penis (obviously :lol:). When you look, you're looking for a 'slit' for a girl and a 'donut' for a boy.

Also, any sign of any testicles?

If she was a boy that would be much easier because she could be neutered and rebonded much faster which works much better with what you planned :)

no sign of testicles, mum had a ganda and thinks its still a slit, but does look very willyish! i do have another female daisy! so may try the same thing and see if hers looks the same!

and yh would make things sooo much easier aha!

no sign of testicles, mum had a ganda and thinks its still a slit, but does look very willyish! i do have another female daisy! so may try the same thing and see if hers looks the same!

and yh would make things sooo much easier aha!

it sounds like a bunny version of "you show me yours and i'll show you mine"!!

i took my bunny Lola to the vets to be speyed and came back with a neutered boy!!

you'll love them all the same!!

em

it sounds like a bunny version of "you show me yours and i'll show you mine"!!

i took my bunny Lola to the vets to be speyed and came back with a neutered boy!!

you'll love them all the same!!

em

I tried to have a poke about with daisy :roll::lol: and a similar thing popped out, so might just be me panicing! Gracie isn't incontact with any un done females so she is 100% safe if she is a he haa! x

Back