• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

interesting...

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
yuri is out and about at the moment and this happened

IMG01085-20110715-1953.jpg

:love:

I hope this means the bonding may go better than I think...

It looks very positive for a happy love affair.I dont mean to be picky but do you think its a bit hot at the moment to be putting vet bed on the floor?

I dont see it as a problem as there is an area not covered by the vet bed and that is sheltered if yuki was hot she wouldnt sit on the vet bed

the living room is very cool and I have a fan going in here and all the windows open

I dont see it as a problem as there is an area not covered by the vet bed and that is sheltered if yuki was hot she wouldnt sit on the vet bed

the living room is very cool and I have a fan going in here and all the windows open
I think it was you that posted yesterday with a picture of Yuki with her new enclosure with a cage at one end,I only mentioned this as I thought the area on the floor that she had was covered by vet bed.If you think she is alright and isnt to hot Im sorry for mentioning it,I didnt mean to cause you offence xx

I think it was you that posted yesterday with a picture of Yuki with her new enclosure with a cage at one end,I only mentioned this as I thought the area on the floor that she had was covered by vet bed.If you think she is alright and isnt to hot Im sorry for mentioning it,I didnt mean to cause you offence xx

you didnt dont worry lol thank you for your concern

shes areas that are not covered by the vet bed

when shes resting she goes in the cage part which is cool

the run is totally covered in vet bed yes but I have asked several people who also agree as long as the cage part dsnt have vet bed its fine

and its very cool in the living room due to the fan, windows etc...

i laid down on the vet bed earlier with her as well and it felt fine

Last edited:
Back