• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion trashes the cleaning bag, assisted by Clover

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Dandelion was most offended that I used a PINK :shock: carrier bag to do the cleaning out. He proceeded to bite the handles off and make holes all over it. When Clover came down after finishing his lunch he joined in the destruction too....

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag002.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag004.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag008.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag009.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag014.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag020.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag028.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag034.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag038.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag053.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag062.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag068.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag072.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag073.jpg

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag076.jpg

Buttercup is refusing to pose for photos as the moment due to a heavy moult and a tufty bum!

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag077-1.jpg

You are not helping their street cred, and whats more you are nicking the bits of hay they had stashed away :lol:

Your boys are handsome :love::love:

Goodness, that was rash of you. :lol:

My rabbit nephew once ate a significant hole in an inflatable pink barbie armchair. :lol:

We have had to do a shop at Sainsburys (without taking our own re-useable bags) to get a supply of orange bags in - they match the colour scheme of their set up and are there fore acceptable :lol:

I used to take a plastic bin in to put waste in, but they got too good at throwing it around :lol:

We have had to do a shop at Sainsburys (without taking our own re-useable bags) to get a supply of orange bags in - they match the colour scheme of their set up and are there fore acceptable :lol:

I used to take a plastic bin in to put waste in, but they got too good at throwing it around :lol:

I stick Spenser in his playpen when I'm doing clearing out. :lol: He gets very upset if he notices the temporary disappearance of his beloved basin for cleaning purposes.

I stick Spenser in his playpen when I'm doing clearing out. :lol: He gets very upset if he notices the temporary disappearance of his beloved basin for cleaning purposes.

It would take me at least half an hour to catch Dan & Clo to put them in a run - it's less stressful to have them 'help' :lol:

Beige: You did right to kill the pink doe bag guys... first they introduce a pink cleaning out bag then before you know it you've got a pink carpet and the bucks blanket has been replaced by a faux fur cerise throw. You need to vigilant at all times.

Beige: You did right to kill the pink doe bag guys... first they introduce a pink cleaning out bag then before you know it you've got a pink carpet and the bucks blanket has been replaced by a faux fur cerise throw. You need to vigilant at all times.

Dandelion: They tried the pink carpet on our floor once - we peed all over it untik we got a brown carpet instead :evil:

Look at those big boys!!! Destructo buns!!!

Butter's butt!! I know two other black fuzzy butts like that!! :lol:

Nice to see the lads looking so well!! :wave:

Back