• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poppy has a hard decision to make..

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Now which hay to try first...

IMG00790-20110712-1733.jpg

hmmmm :lol:

its simply amazing to think a few weeks back poppy could not manage to eat hay because of her abcsess, but scince it has been flushed completely she has been so much better, i first noticed her eating grass so decided to get a varity of different hays to see if she would eat them again. so much better for her :)

Glad to hear she is feeling better it must be a relief for you.

yes for now, i know the abcsess will return :( thats the horrible thought, but just like with casper, we have to take every day as it comes and hopfully we have alot more great days to come with poppy :)

its simply amazing to think a few weeks back poppy could not manage to eat hay because of her abcsess, but scince it has been flushed completely she has been so much better, i first noticed her eating grass so decided to get a varity of different hays to see if she would eat them again. so much better for her :)

that's good news :D

bless her

poppy in that photo thinks hmmm im spoilt for choice which one smells delicious bless poppy glad the abcess has got better

Back