• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tattoos

rachylou

Warren Veteran
I currently have 5 tattoos...

A rose with vines on my lower back- Large one
A butterfly on the middle of my back- Small one
Paw prints on my stomach/hip- medium size
A butterfly with chinese symbols on my ankle- medium size
A swirly flower on my foot- small one

I am thinking of having the foot one extented as I am not entirly happy with it.
But am also thinking of having the words 'Live life, dont fear it' in another language somewhere on my body but not sure where to have it?
Any ideas?

I currently have 5 tattoos...

A rose with vines on my lower back- Large one
A butterfly on the middle of my back- Small one
Paw prints on my stomach/hip- medium size
A butterfly with chinese symbols on my ankle- medium size
A swirly flower on my foot- small one

I am thinking of having the foot one extented as I am not entirly happy with it.
But am also thinking of having the words 'Live life, dont fear it' in another language somewhere on my body but not sure where to have it?
Any ideas?

Nape of neck? :)

Sorry just realised I have posted this is the wrong section! :oops:

I thought about this too but then thought what about when I am an old lady and have my old lady hair style it would show. But maybe the very top of my back before the nape of neck so it can still be covered?

Don't know if you've seen Yvette's thread about her Tattoo? That's enough to put me off for life...imagine if you got blood poisoning or something! Plus aren't you preggers? If so, not a good idea whilst you're preggers or even afterwards if you breast feed

You can't just tell us about your current tattoos ....... we need to see the evidence so we can give an informed decision about the site for the next one! :D

Don't know if you've seen Yvette's thread about her Tattoo? That's enough to put me off for life...imagine if you got blood poisoning or something! Plus aren't you preggers? If so, not a good idea whilst you're preggers or even afterwards if you breast feed

I am not having it till baby is born and I am unfortunatly unable to breast feed due to medication.
Yep I ahve seen Yvettes thread but it has not put me off due to having never had that awful reaction and I always go to the same tattooist.

Back