• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest place to buy the wooden bendy log tunnel thingys?

Mine was just under a tenner in P@H.. But be careful, if you have a fat rabbit they squash them... mine did :lol:

Mine was just under a tenner in P@H.. But be careful, if you have a fat rabbit they squash them... mine did :lol:

Yes, Biscuit does that :lol:

Big bunny bum!

I want about 5 of them, and £50 is so excessive :(

When you get them make sure you check them over very carefully and remove any knobbly stickly out bits!! Somebun on here ran through one and sustained a very nasty eye injury!!

Yes the one in Fallowfield Manchester had them for a fiver the last few times I went in, when I lived in Manchester. I'm certain, I thought it was cheap too, maybe it was incorrectly priced up, but hey hopefully it's store-wide. :D xx

The Hay Experts sell the largest size for 7 Pounds, but you'd have to pay postage, which is 4 Pounds and a bit if you add some hay and other bulky stuff to get courier delivery.

Back