• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An update on my bunnies and pics :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Hey :)
wow, I havent posted here in agges. I have been so busy with exams, starting 6th year and now work experiance that I havent really had a chance to get on to post as much. So for anyone who would like to see, here is a wee update of my buns :)

Everyone is doing well, Harriet and Fiver were spayed just after easter in the hope they would be able to live together....well they first intorduction didnt go to well :lol: but I think ill give it another try, it would be handy if they could share a hutch.
Rowan has been doing some jumping, he took part in a rabbit awareness day to help raise funds for a new rescue that has een setup.
Ebony and Poppy are still doing some clicker training/ jump training and loving it :)

And now for some more exciting news! At the rabbit awareness day with Rowan, I met Natalie, who has just started her own rabbit rescue. Its called Buddies Bunny Rescue and I have decided, seeing as I have a few spare hutches, to become a foster for them :) so hopefully today I shall be getting 2 babies to look after until someone gives them a forever home :)

and for anyone who is interested, some pics :)

Harriet
IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

Fiver
IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Rowan
IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

Ebony and Poppy
IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

Thanks everyone :) I am very excited about the babies arriving :love:
and yes, ill have to get more pics up of rowan jumping, he was in the local paper :)

Long time no speak! :lol: They all look great :D If Harriet and Fiver don't bond are you going to try one with Poppy and Ebony? I think I'm going to bond one of the thrianta girlies with Flash and Harley

thanks :) and yeh that is plan B :) (havent decided who i would yet tho... leaning more towards Fiver as it was Harriet who was causing the problems when U put them both together - no surprises there :lol: )
will I be seeing you at Mirfield?

thanks :) and yeh that is plan B :) (havent decided who i would yet tho... leaning more towards Fiver as it was Harriet who was causing the problems when U put them both together - no surprises there :lol: )
will I be seeing you at Mirfield?

Yup :)

Btw Emma I think I'm on holiday for Halifax, will have to check!

great :) did Maureen tell you about Sky?
thanks Emma , will do :) (they have just been dropped off ! :love:)
I still dont know if ill be able to get to halifax

Sky as in the TV company :)

AnnieElms, like in your dp? they do look very similar :) they are orange nethies

Back