• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three being spoilt... (Pic Heavy)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
...from daddy because they've had a hard time and deserve it, they look awful at the mo moulting.

Hay experts :love:

_MG_1107.jpg

_MG_1108.jpg

_MG_1110.jpg

Is it Christmas?
_MG_1115.jpg

_MG_1188.jpg

_MG_1190.jpg

_MG_1217.jpg

_MG_1126.jpg

_MG_1180.jpg

_MG_1196.jpg

_MG_1122.jpg

_MG_1142.jpg

_MG_1155.jpg

_MG_1171.jpg

_MG_1221.jpg

_MG_1223.jpg

_MG_1224.jpg

_MG_1226.jpg

_MG_1227.jpg

Last edited:
Wow well spoilt buns, just as it should be :D I am sure they will enjoy.

I love all the stuff in their run.

Beautiful pics.

I remember when you got Teddy, he is one lucky bun that you fell for him and he fitted in :)

its me !! saw your fantastic set up and going to sneak my hares in !!!!:wave:

Your bunnies are very spoilt !

Hope all well with your baby x

Such lucky buns!!
And that really is a bad molt! :shock:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

I know :( even had the vet look at them because they look so bad, Tinkerbells is always bad, she hates it but have to brush her. I've had them all treated for mites just incase, Tinkerbell gets them but the others don't.

Ooooh Lara you are worse than me with buying treats. :lol: But you just can't help it when you see all the lovely things they can have at The Hays Experts.

Your bunnies are gorgeous. :love::love::love::love::love:

It's lovely to see some more pics of the group, even though it is tinged with a little sadness.:(

Beautiful pics...wow - they so spoilt...love the way they all come over to have a little peek at all their goodies!:lol::love:
Love your setup...looks really fun for them with so much room!:love:

Hope you & baby is well!:wave:

Back