• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Local Scenery

Lobo

Mama Doe
A few pictures I took last weekend of some of the valleys around the Blue Mountains where I live.

DSCF2054CR.jpg

DSCF2052CR.jpg

DSCF2050CR.jpg

DSCF2055CR.jpg

DSCF2062CR.jpg

DSCF2061CR.jpg

I remember visiting the blue mountains with my aunty and cousin when I was about thirteen. We wen't up the hill in one of those motorised cart thingees - my aunt had her eyes shut and head buried in her handbag the entire way! :lol:

Beautiful. You are so lucky. The blue mountains and all around is such a stunning area.

What am I doing here ? :(

Have an old school friend who lives in Katoomba. Her hushand built one of those 2 storey kit homes.

Funny isn't it. I would love to live there and they would love to live in Europe.

It is a nice place to live, those valleys are only 5 minutes from home. We get a lot of backpackers passing through especially from the UK.:wave:

The week prior we had been battered by 100km/h plus winds so it was nice to get out without being blown away, even though it is cold.

Back