• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit keeps getting into the new hay racks *rolls eyes* UD Pic Added!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Then they fall off the panels they are attached to :roll: :lol:

I bought two new wall baskets, they are brilliant and i wont waste nowhere near as much hay from his digging.

Only thing is, he keeps jumping in them and they fall off :lol:

He looks so cute sat in them eating :love:

Last edited:
Then they fall off the panels they are attached to :roll: :lol:

I bought two new wall baskets, they are brilliant and i wont waste nowhere near as much hay from his digging.

Only thing is, he keeps jumping in them and they fall off :lol:

He looks so cute sat in them eating :love:

Awww :love: I cable tied mine... :wave:

We really NEED photos of Biscuits in the hay racks. :D I don't have this problem becuase Spenser will only eat his hay from his basin, or off the floor of the hutch. I have two redundant hay racks.

We really NEED photos of Biscuits in the hay racks. :D I don't have this problem becuase Spenser will only eat his hay from his basin, or off the floor of the hutch. I have two redundant hay racks.

:D:D:D. What a boy! I love his strong nature!

:shock::shock::shock: But where's the piccies!!!???:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My girls do the same....some mornings the hay rack is half way across the hutch...othertimes they are sitting underneath it and "hiding":roll::lol:

I also thought of cable tieing it on...but they do like to play..then again I worry about their legs getting stuck in it if it wont move and they try to jump out..:?.can never win...:lol::lol:

When he does it next i'll get a pic. Theyv'e spent all afternoon downstairs in the dog crate :roll:

I havent seen them for well over 2 hours :lol:

How heavy is biscuit??!! Molly spends all day sat in hers and it never falls off! Its got four cable ties across the back to spread the weight across.

See!

P1050425Small.jpg

Back