• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bf parents have gotten rid of there bunnies!!!

shadow05

Mama Doe
i shud have known this wud happen theyve gone and gotten rid of them. :(

the neighbords where complaining about them making a load of noise in a morning even though theyve lived at the house for a year and a couple of months. they thump quite a lot but i explained to them there only like that because there not being let out and bf said that they couldnt be let out because of the dog that they got.

i said so that doesnt make a difference at all. i said if u give them half the day out of there hutch they will be okay with that. but he was adamant that they couldnt do it.

i said couldnt u get a shed in one of the gardens and just extend it to a good size by adding an outside area and he said no.

so 3 of the bunnies have gone to his uncle that also have a dog i dont know if they will gt treated right the rest of the pets get treated very well. so i suppose ill have to see myself next time bf goes to get a tattoo done.

the other 3 have gone to a small rescue just around the corner from me which is called mangams if i spelt it right.

the bf asked if i wud take one and i really wanted to but my mom wouldnt allow it and i knew which one would have been compatable with scooter as well and there was another one which was very like him. but the one im gonna miss of all will be stallion which is the other rabbit we got along with scooter. i actually hoped one day to eventually reintroduce them back together when me and bf had our apartment but it looks like i never will. :cry:

Back