• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Relating to welfare from 2/7/11

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Well the **** charity got back to me, it took them over a week to go visit to site, by which time the animals concerned had been removed....:cry::cry::cry:

I was told to forward images as evidence again as the server had been down to an additional email address and received a rude response saying it was a private email and to not contact it again, even though I'd been told to directly..:cry:

:censored: I donate money every month to this charity :censored:

What can I do? :cry:

Why am I not surprised.................. :roll:

Can you email the pictures to HO ?

I'd also include copies of all contact you have had with the organisation so far.

Makes me wonder exactly what they do do with all their money............

Why am I not surprised.................. :roll:

Can you email the pictures to HO ?

I'd also include copies of all contact you have had with the organisation so far.

Makes me wonder exactly what they do do with all their money............

The council did grant a pet shop license and I emailed them initially regarding the issue and I'm still awaiting a response :(.

I will do that first thing tomorrow morning with regards to HO, it's just ludicrous. These animals needed help and I made them aware of this, yet still they had an ability to do anything in a decent time scale, despite me issuing the situation as urgent.:cry:

I agree with Jane, write to Head Office with all the info you have, you could also complain about the delayed response from your local place, and tell them that due to that you believe animals have suffered. :cry:

Such a :censored: response.

I've been wondering what had happened - didnt realise you were also still waiting to hear from them! :roll::cry: Poor you. :cry:

Back