• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Miley...

MillyLop

Warren Scout
i've learnt so much from everyone at RU in the past month so i just wanted to say a big big thankyou for all the advice and support :love: and big hugs from Miley too :love: she's going in for her Spay tomorrow, i'm soooo nervous for her i don't know that i'll sleep at all tonight :( i've taken lots of pictures of her in the past few days as she's now a permanent free ranger :D thought you might like to see :) sorry they're huuuuge :oops:

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

what a poser :lol:
IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

She is :love::love::love: Hope tomorrow goes well:wave: Are you nervous? My Poppy goes in to be speyed tomorrow and I'm a nervous wreck:oops::oops: I even got a lump in my throat when I was packing her bag:oops:

Isnt she so pretty! :love::love::love: All the best for her spay...best you got all her favourite fresh herbs and an easy drinking bowl ready & waiting for her! :love:

aww thanks everyone :love::love: i didn't get a lot of sleep lastnight, kept waking up in the night anxious and imagining the worst :( just given her usual lot of morning hay and getting together a few bits like her bowl, hay, nuggets, a blanket and her bowl for water... i think this is all I should need :? ahhhh i'm so nervous!!!!! her appt is at 8.20am and then we're to pick her up in the afternoon... me thinks it's going to be a very long day :(

thankyou :love: i phoned the vets at around 1pm and they said everything was just fine, she had come our of GA well and was looking perky. They said they just wanted to make sure she was eating and passing feeces before we take her home and said to call back in a couple of hours. Just phoned again and they said she is still fine, only thing is she hasn't yet passed any feeces and her temperature is a little low.... but she is hopping around and very perky so nothing to worry about. they said as a precaution though they might keep her in overnight :shock: she said not to worry, but i can't help it i'm petrified!!!! :cry: she said to phone again at 5.30pm and if her temperature has risen by then we could take her home, but to be honest i think it might be best for her if she stayed in overnight if she's still not pooping by then :? what do you think?? :(

Back