• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They are both home :) U/D photo

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Went and picked up Milo this afternoon and his new wifeybun :) There has been some circling and humping (from both of them!) since we have been back but they are now both flopped out next to each other :love: I will get some photos tomorrow when they have both settled down a little.

I'm a little nervous because I haven't had any experience with this but I'm just winging it :)

Last edited:
Its not great due to the low lights but here is their first picture together at home :love::love:

image001.png

It's ok except she has a few problems with her back legs and I don't know if she will be able to use the litter tray where it is. She has just gone on the floor which is fine because its lino but how do I litter train her?

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can better set up the cage I would be happy to hear them.

photo-98.jpg

I took this a couple of weeks ago but its pretty much the same now.

:love::love::love: They look very cute together.

I can't really make out from the photos - is the litter tray on the right hand side of the cage on the left? If she's having trouble getting into the cage from the pen, could you use the wooden log roll I can see in the photo as a bridge?

Or it could just be that she prefers to pee in the other part :lol: in which case you could move the litter tray over there.

I think I have sorted it. I remembered that at the rescue they use newspaper and hay in the litter tray whereas we just have have litter here. So I covered the litter with hay and she got in :) Silly Mummy :oops:

Back