• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit of tinkering in the garden

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Sugarlump and I got our paintbrushes out today as the sun was out to finally paint up a Forsham Chicken Ark that I bought months ago on ebay for £45.

It was always destined to be a daytime runaround for our piggies. Managed to get it painted today and the piggies seemed to approve. It has a first floor in the covered bit but I am going to make a mezzanine with very gently sloping ramps so that they have some hidey holes too for when we are in and can leave them there all day.

Makeover006.jpg

Makeover004.jpg

Makeover002.jpg

Thats lovely! id love something like this for my piggies! your setups are always lovely colours i started painting my shed about 2 months ago and its still only got one green side:lol: :)

Thats lovely! id love something like this for my piggies! your setups are always lovely colours i started painting my shed about 2 months ago and its still only got one green side:lol: :)

Don't tell anyone but most of my wendy's have bits I've never finished - sides and backs hidden by plants :oops:

Don't tell anyone but most of my wendy's have bits I've never finished - sides and backs hidden by plants :oops:

Haha :lol::lol: yeh iv only done the side i can see havent even dont the front :lol: but youve just made me feel a lot better about it :lol::lol:

Back