• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Justice !!!!

Locked up where he belongs by the sounds.

Does make you wonder about some of the guys serving our country out there? :?

Last edited:
Locked up where he belongs by the sounds.

Does make you wonder exactly who is serving our country out there? :?

Quite a few people on here's OH's actually.

Just because one soldier did something barbaric, doesn't mean they're all like that!

Quite a few people on here's OH's actually.

Just because one soldier did something barbaric, doesn't mean they're all like that!

Of course not. I meant it more in a 'how does someone like that get into the army' kind of way. Not a 'they're all like that'. Sorry.

He was a soldier?! :shock: Sick :censored: I hope serves all 22 weeks. I bet it won't be long before he's back in court though.

Having lived near barracks for many years, I find that the 'armed forces personnel' fall into two categories-

1) Extremely brave, respectful men and women that make me proud and in awe of the job they do and

2) Arrogant disrepectful thugs that think they can do what they like because they're wearing a uniform

I'm surprised this chap even got sentenced as I was expecting him to put it down to PTSD :?

Of course not. I meant it more in a 'how does someone like that get into the army' kind of way. Not a 'they're all like that'. Sorry.

Makes me wonder though....
I agree that anyone who does this is obviously not right in the head; however whos not to say that he was a brave soldier who when left Afganistan has suffered severly after witnessing and dealing with he had to do.

I am NOT saying what he did was not horrific and makes me feel sick, but I can't help just thinking.....

Having lived near barracks for many years, I find that the 'armed forces personnel' fall into two categories-

1) Extremely brave, respectful men and women that make me proud and in awe of the job they do and

2) Arrogant disrepectful thugs that think they can do what they like because they're wearing a uniform

I'm surprised this chap even got sentenced as I was expecting him to put it down to PTSD :?

your right about this....

and the latter are scum......

they treat people like **** and think they have the right too......

a man who lived near me used to be a soldier who executed his dog for being badly behaved he thought he wouldnt get punished because he thought he had the right to because he was a soldier its sick... he was horrible to everyone in the area

So sick! poor baby rabbit, the thought of it makes me want to shed tears for the poor Gorgous creature! Xxx

Back