• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bribery!

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
Got Coco out of the hutch this morning and into the outdoor run as it's lovely and sunny and warm with it today (unlike yesterday!) Thumper on the other hand was going nowhere and ran off into her bed chamber! Even thumped on the floor (living up to her name here) in temper when I almost caught her but she was faster than me :oops:. She did not want to go out. Anyway, to avoid the risk of her biting me (she's never done that yet, but in temper who knows?) to coax her out of her bed I showed her some of the food pellets (only about 6). She ate them out of my hand with amazing speed and whilst still chewing I got her. She was still chewing - although with a surprised expression :shock: due to being duped - when I picked her up and popped her outside. She detests being picked up. Don't know why, as when we sit on the floor with her she'll quite happily jump onto our laps for a stroke, or to be nosey. Anyway, Coco had heard the pellets being moved about so I had to give her some - about 4 - which she was quite happy with. They're both now stretched out in the sun, fast asleep by the looks, in their digging box! :love: I doubt very much if bribery will work tomorrow however! :(

Back