• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tried new litter tray

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
As I have 2 bunnies, the corner of the hutch where they wee was of concern to me as the wood won't last very long as it gets soaked every night. I had newspaper down, plus wood shavings, but it soaked through. I mentioned I was going to try a litter tray and hubby got one of those grey office trays for me. I put wood shavings in last night - after giving it a good scrub/disinfect spray and boy jove they used it! The hutch corner was bone dry :thumb: Really chuffed :) Have put a whole newspaper in under the wood shavings today as the plastic was damp, so we'll see how they take to it. So far, so good! Yaay! 8) Clever bunnies :D

I've got 2 litter trays in my hutch for my 2 boys and they use both :D I use Megazorb with hay on top.

You can get litter trays from the Pound shop, that are OK for buns they are quite big too thats where I got mine from :D

Back