• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often do your buns *ahem* hump?

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
Marble and Molly have been bonded since november last year and are very much in love. However, every so often Marble will hump Molly. He seems to get a look in his eye and off he goes. Its usually in the evenings when they are most lively. They can go for days without any humping and then we will have an evening when he wont leave her alone. Fortunately she is very patient with him and will just run off to the litter tray when shes had enough. In fact she will quite often groom him after he is done.

I have started to lift him off her and put him on the sofa with me for a few minutes which seems to calm him down.

Marble is 22 months old and has been neutered for 16 months. Molly is 4.

My other buns dont seem to hump like this but they are outside so I cant watch them all day like I can Molly and Marble who live indoors.

Anyone elses buns do this?

Jasper generally tries it on with the gorgeous Tink about once a week, normally in the evenings as well.

Maybe every other day, :oops:

Bunny gets a bit 'over-excited' when the treats come out, and will try it on whilst I'm trying to get them out of the bag :roll:

Mrs and Roland take turns but its not often...and the Nethie bro and sis NEVER do...must be cos they know theyre related???:lol::lol:

My trio don't hump at all...

But my group of 5 on the other hand, Rhythm will try it on with the girls about once a day but they just hop off leaving him looking unloved and rejected :lol:

Back