• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yeeeey, the good hay is back

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
My last few bales have been :censored: - sort of brown and fluffy :? Just got a new one and it's proper green and stalky and smells amaaaaazing

Just wanted to share with you guys cos my friends never seem interested in the quality of the hay I buy.....it's almost as if they don't care :shock:

the stuff coming tomorrow looks a damn sight better than the last stuff :) its always nice when others are as enthusiastic about hay as you are ;)

i was brimming with excitement yesterday as we drove home with a lovely hay smelling car... 3 cheers for 2011 hay :D :D :D

i was brimming with excitement yesterday as we drove home with a lovely hay smelling car... 3 cheers for 2011 hay :D :D :D

Out of interest, can I ask where you got yours? The place I get from doesn't have any of the new cut yet.

Out of interest, can I ask where you got yours? The place I get from doesn't have any of the new cut yet.

its drum feeds just outside of Edinburgh, we have to ask for small animals though because they said horses can't eat this hay and its another 6 weeks before they have hay suitable for horses, might be worth asking if they have any thats ok for buns just incase :wave:

its drum feeds just outside of Edinburgh, we have to ask for small animals though because they said horses can't eat this hay and its another 6 weeks before they have hay suitable for horses, might be worth asking if they have any thats ok for buns just incase :wave:

Thanks for that! I will check with my place and see what they say!

Back