• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polar's first time free ranging!

Pipkin01

Warren Scout
Let Polar out for the first time in the living room today. She only stayed out for about 30 minutes as she's a bit timid and building up her confidence. Took her a while to get the courage up to come out but she was soon bounding round exploring!

bga4h.jpg

mcradx.jpg

raagb9.jpg

She was very good however Pipkin managed to find the jar of guinea pig food, knock the food over and start eating it :roll: Luckily I caught him before he scoffed too much!

Thankyou :) She was a very brave girl yesterday. Went for her VHD vacc and I asked the vet to check her eye as had noticed it was a bit gunky. Vet had a look and pulled a huge grass seed out her eye! Polar was really good though and kept still while it was pulled out, she's much better behaved than Pipkin...

Is that Polar from Kris at Starlights? I think I saw Polar and Pipkin at Kris' while they were bonding if it is the same bun. They are gorgeous. x

Is that Polar from Kris at Starlights? I think I saw Polar and Pipkin at Kris' while they were bonding if it is the same bun. They are gorgeous. x

Yes it's Polar from Starlights :D They've been home since the 23.06 and doing well. Kris did a good job bonding them for me, so glad they got on as Polar is a great bunny. Seems to have a calming influence on Pipkin too, he's turned into such a cuddly bunny. They're getting more used to each other and closer, they now spend all day cuddled up together :love: (and Pipkin has stopped trying to hump her too which is good! :lol:)

Back