• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our 10 year old boy, he is just so lovable!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This is our newest bunny. We were expecting a 10 year old girl called Shoula but within 30 seconds of arrival it was pretty obvious that he was an uncastrated male :shock: So has obviously never seen a vet!

He has severe muscle wastage around his whole back area and is riddled with arthritis, so his back legs are very weak. It is partly down to old age and partly the conditions he was kept in :(

However he has the most amazing personailty, reminds me so much of my timmy :love: He is loving the new space and is trying so hard to run around even if it means getting his legs in a knot and the occasional tumble. He has also already worked out his feeding routine and can eat for England. I don;t think he has ever had hay before and he didn't know what veg was to start with either. He was fed on rubbish muesli but amazingly has really good teeth!

I am so in love with this lad, he is so full of spirit and love of life, I have to keep resisting the urge to constantly cuddle him :oops: :love::love:

P7100234.jpg

P7100235.jpg

P7110247.jpg

P7110244.jpg

P7110254.jpg

Aww he's gorgeous Liz.. has he got a name yet? :love::love::love:

Not yet, we have some ideas but it was suggest we do it as a fundraiser on facebook. So hopefully he will have a name next week :D I know what I would like to call him as does Steve, neither are particularly sensible :lol:

Oh wow he is beautiful. :love::love::love: Such unusual colours.

What an amazing spirit. 10 years old. What a shame that has been spent in awful conditions.

Last edited:
Love him already. :love::love::love:

I thought of a boys name earlier - no idea why I was even thinking of one but Harrison popped into my head. Not sure it suits him though.

Oh wow he is beautiful. :love::love::love: Such unusual colours.

What an amazing spirit. 10 years old. What a shame that has been spent in awful conditions.

We don't know what he was kept in, the owner seemed caring, but the vet thinks he has had little exercise. Also his feet are green/black from newspaper print. He came with rubbish mix and sawdust :?

Not yet, we have some ideas but it was suggest we do it as a fundraiser on facebook. So hopefully he will have a name next week :D I know what I would like to call him as does Steve, neither are particularly sensible :lol:

I will have to check out the names on facebook then :wave: I love some of the names you come up with! x

We don't know what he was kept in, the owner seemed caring, but the vet thinks he has had little exercise. Also his feet are green/black from newspaper print. He came with rubbish mix and sawdust :?

At least it is nice to know he was loved. Shame about the exercise. He is a lovely boy. What a good age. Amazing about his teeth.

Back