• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of Canary and Finch with gifts

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is to say a big thank you to all who have sent donations and gift cards for the bunnies..there are too many to name but thank you all

I have spent a couple of the cards..here's what I bought, including greens, herbs and some fly papers

birdgi.jpg

and here is Canary eating some of the herbs:D

canarygif.jpg

and Finch says Yum yum too!

finchgi.jpg

The response has been tremendous..thank you all so much xx

How is Canary doing now Jill?
Well she is getting stroppy which is a good sign :lol: fights when having her panacur..but her back end is very weak and ..think I may have said before..not sure what her long term outlook is as her lack of exercise and food for so long may well have caused internal damage..but for now she is eating everything i give her:D

What a wee star. I hope that she can build up some muscle and get moving. RUers are great for helping out in a crisis, what a great load of bunny stuff.

Well that's certainly a better outlook than when she first arrived. So pleased she has a good appetite:love:

Back