• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with finding new bun please

Cat129

Warren Scout
Hi All

Been a long time since ive been on here :oops:.
Dont know if anyone remembers but I have bugs and he was being bonded with another bunnie called fleur. Well unfortunaly flur died of a tuma in her tummy that the vets couldnt get out.
I am now looking for a new bun for bugs because he hates being alone and wondered if anyone on here can help. I am looking for a house doe about 4-5 years , preferebly a spayed one.
Also sorry if this is in the wrong bit, I cant quite remember where everything goes.

Cat

I'm sorry to hear about Fleur.

Have you looked on the rabbit rehome site? There will likely be lots on there that may be relevant to you.

There is nothing nearby unfortuatly, do you remember that bunny sanctuary near norwich that rescued a load of bunnies. I've been trying to get a hold of them but cant find there number.

So sorry to hear about Fleur. xx

A lot of rescue's on here do rehome nationally so well worth asking, I know for sure honeybunnies rescue does :wave:

That was PACT- MichG on here volunteers for them so she will have their details.

I'm involved with RSPCA Suffolk East and yes you would have to travel, but we do have the beautiful Daisy Blue here at the moment. We also have Pixie and Daffodil if you would be interested in a trio.

I just saw daisy blue and posted on her page. I would like daisy blue but im not sure if I am too far away to do home visits for as I am 2 hrs from Ipswitch

The way the home visits work is that they can get a local RSPCA Branch to do it if it is too far from us, but they give me first refusal on anything bunny (I'm their 'rabbit lady' and do all their rabbit home visits) and I would happily come to Great Yarmouth :)

Ok, grand :) We have had interest expressed in Daisy Blue, but as far as I know she is not reserved (we only reserve after the home visit). What I'll do is call the Centre tomorrow to find out what her situation is and then get back to you tomorrow, is that ok? I'll drop you a PM with an update and explaining the steps and the next step.

We do also have another lovely girl in quarantine at the moment called Cloe (pronounced like Chloe) who may also be an option if Daisy Blue is not suitable.

Just sent you an email, If possible could you keep in contact with me via my email because I can pick them up at work.

Will do, All happend a bit fast lol, I only came back here about an hour or 2 ago lol

:lol: Strike while the iron is hot.

On a serious note, the whole process moves as fast as you want it to, so don't feel railroaded into anything or anything and if you need things to slow down then it all can do. It's all your choice :)

Thanx, getting the forms emailed over to me then its a home visit all going well she should be here soon. As long as bugs and her get along *fingers crossed*

Back