• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding - Near North West London

carolineclair

Warren Scout
Hello all

My parents have kindly decided to take me and my brothers away for a holiday for a week (at 25, 27 and 29 this is going to be slightly different to the last family holiday we had at 12, 13 and 16!) from the 22nd July.

Considering Maple has in the past three weeks been spayed and had a toe removed im really not wanting to leave her with just a friend who likes rabbits but doesnt know anything about them, id much prefer that i knew that she was in the best possible hands.

Does anyone know of or can anyone recommend someone that might have a space for a week for her? I live in kensal Green near Mayhew, I have also emailed them today to see if they can recommend anyone, but any recommendatiosn would be great so that I have options. She is an indoor bunny which is my main issue but when we visit my parents she spends a lot of time outside in a run so she is used to being outside some of the time.

Shes extremley handlable (sp!) and loving - she gives licks out like i give handshakes!!!! But she is only 5 months and extrememly full of beans and wants to explore everything, this being my reason to not want to let her stay in one of my friends non bunny proofed houses...(id come home to a huge cleaning and restoration bill!!)

Sorry this is a lot longer than necessary but any suggestions??

Thank you

xxxx

Google, small animal boarding.
Choose your county and see what comes up.

Sorry I can't recommend anyone down your neck of the woods, but I am sure someone will.

Best of luck.

AnyOne else? Thank mrs bunnykins. 'm happy to travel out towards buckinghamshire if that helps? X

Last edited:
The Rabbit Crossing, The Little Warrens and Doe Drop Inn are all in Surrey and come highly recommended but that might be too far for you? They may also be fully booked by now as most good places get booked very early in advance. :wave:

Back