• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've waited a very very very long time for this ....

summerleaze

Warren Scout
... to be precise we have waited 10 years to find out what a garden is. :cry:

These two little fellas joined me a few months ago after spending all their life in a hutch, being looked after by someone who neither loved them, appreciated them nor understood their needs.

How they survived I will never know but anyway, they have a forever home here with me now. (Even though I'm a guinea pig only rescue !!!) They are adored, loved and very much wanted here.

The introduction to outside and large spaces has been a slow one but here they are for their very first trip out into the garden. And they absolutely loved it and I feel very happy it went so well. They just had an hour today but they sure did make the most of it, running and jumping all over the place and being incredibly nosey too.

Bless 'em!

DSC04509480x360.jpg

Awwwwwwww bless them. :love: So glad they're with you now and obviously loving the great outdoors!! :D

So they were never let out of their hutch at all by their previous owner??? :evil:

Awwwwwwww bless them. :love: So glad they're with you now and obviously loving the great outdoors!! :D

So they were never let out of their hutch at all by their previous owner??? :evil:

Thank you.

No sadly, they were never let out - though there was some family debate that they may have been out about 6 years ago :cry:

some people :evil:

they are beautiful.. i love black nethies :love:
so glad you have them now and they are finally enjoying the great otdoors.

Poor little bunnies, They're so lucky to have found their way to you now though! It's lovely that they get to enjoy a bit of freedom, they look like they're loving the space! :love:

They will experiencing heaven on earth thanks to you.

Well done.

They are going to have a wonderful time...................at last!!!!

Bless them. What a sad life they have had. I am glad they are finally getting the love and freedom they deserve :love::love::love:

No sadly, they were never let out - though there was some family debate that they may have been out about 6 years ago :cry:

:shock::shock::shock:

That's is so sad :(

They look very happy in the photos, must be so lovely for them to stretch out on the grass and experience such freedom!:love:

what a sad story!:cry:

Looks like they are going to have an amazing retirement with you. Beautiful buns

xxx

Aww, that's so lovely! :love: They look like they're having a great time and I hope they've forgotten all about their past now. Lucky buns! :D

Back