• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

west midlands rabbit rescue please UD fingers crossed

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Trying to sell my fish tank and the woman interested in it has now found a bigger one but............

i havegot a tank now but i have a free rabbit with a 2 tier cage to give away if you know any one who wants him
:roll:

i dont know what to do heart says save him head says i cant :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Trying to sell my fish tank and the woman interested in it has now found a bigger one but............

i havegot a tank now but i have a free rabbit with a 2 tier cage to give away if you know any one who wants him
:roll:

i dont know what to do heart says save him head says i cant :cry::cry:

Sounds very defeatist but you can't save them all! Any local rescues who could advertise bun?

yeah, and i have rung Tameside rabbit rescue theyre full, and i am going to try fatfluffs but the sad truth is this poor boy's fate is looking dim

Glad to report a haappy begining to this little feller,
he is now as I type on his way to his foster home. Where he will be nuetered and rehomed via. Rescue centr
I will post pictures of his hutch as I think people should be aware of over half of the UKs rabbits are kept.
all of us on the forum are a minority amount of people who keep our rabbits in the ideal way

Back