• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hamster heaven cage(pics)

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
I had to buy two because ive got two hammys..
This was the first one i put together(took me about 45 min)

SDC10899.jpg

Sandy checking out the new cage
SDC10907.jpg

Crunchie checking out his new cage:lol:
SDC10906.jpg

Im sooo shocked with the size of them they are HUGE! but lots of space :D

They are lovely aren't they? I ended up with one of these, I started with an Alexander cage which was lovely and large but it was faulty and had to be sent back, the second one arrived faulty too, so I ordered a hamster heaven from another company and to be honest I prefer the hamster heaven now I have it.

They are lovely aren't they? I ended up with one of these, I started with an Alexander cage which was lovely and large but it was faulty and had to be sent back, the second one arrived faulty too, so I ordered a hamster heaven from another company and to be honest I prefer the hamster heaven now I have it.

Yeah they r really nice! couldnt believe the size of the box they arrived in!:shock: Ah which company did you get yours from in the end? :wave:

I have a HH for my syrian although I have the old design one and prefer it as I dont like all the colours in the new one!

They look great. :thumb:

I like both versions actually - we often have a change around, removing the plastic shelves and using lots of wooden platforms, hammocks etc instead too.

Back