• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Rabbit Husbandry Survey 2011

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who haven't yet spotted it, Make Mine Chocolate! are carrying out an online survey of rabbit owners to find out a bit more about bunny husbandry in the UK.

It would help us greatly if you could spare a few moments to complete it. We would love to know more about rabbit keeping in the UK to assist us in the future.

Please share with your rabbit keeping friends too!

Thanks in advance.

http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/survey2011/husbandry/survey.php

Thank you folks.

The more information we can gather the better for our future work.

Please share where you can - Twitter/Facebook/forums.

Helen

Done.

Was kind of surprised that RTI's such as Pasteurella were not included in the 'illness' list though so i just ticked dental.

Done.

Was kind of surprised that RTI's such as Pasteurella were not included in the 'illness' list though so i just ticked dental.

I was looking for 'other' to put in Wish's issues and suchlike.

But I have done it too :)

Done.

I started to post the exact same thing, then wondered if I had been silly and missed an 'other' box at the bottom of the list? You obviously didn't see one either, so perhaps it would be worth MMC adding snuffles/pasteurella into that list, as I didn't tick anything and would have done.

Back