• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I joined preloved...

Bad plan..... very bad plan :(

Can't believe the amount of bunnies needing homes.

I sent an email to someone last night looking to rehome their 15 month old French Lop. Theres also another French Lop, called Rabbit :roll: (Which I think I saw on RR too) who is getting pulled about by a 1 year old child, so I've emailed about him too :(

Bad plan..... very bad plan :(

Can't believe the amount of bunnies needing homes.

I sent an email to someone last night looking to rehome their 15 month old French Lop. Theres also another French Lop, called Rabbit :roll: (Which I think I saw on RR too) who is getting pulled about by a 1 year old child, so I've emailed about him too :(

It's upsetting isn't it :cry:

One of my buns is called Bunny :oops: :lol:. Not through any lack of love...he was going to be called Henry, but for some reason it never stuck and we always called him Bunny :lol:

there are absolutely loads on preloved all the time its soooo sad...i try not to go on unless im looking for something specific :wave:

It's upsetting isn't it :cry:

One of my buns is called Bunny :oops: :lol:. Not through any lack of love...he was going to be called Henry, but for some reason it never stuck and we always called him Bunny :lol:

i had a dog we always called 'puppy', he was really tyke but never got called that, he was my puppy till the day he died aged 15! :)

Back