• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have no idea if im doing the right thing but... - more Milo pics post 61

I worry its too soon after Lily (4.5 months) and I wonder if she'd forgive me.

I feel like ive clicked with Milo even though I dont know him and have clicked with his owners who have to give him up :oops:

I just hope its the right thing.. im thinking worst case scenario I have to rehome him, I feel sick :oops:

I keep thinking how scared and sad he's going to be on the journey down and how scared he's goign to feel arriving at my house with strangers :cry:

poor boy

I worry its too soon after Lily (4.5 months) and I wonder if she'd forgive me.

I feel like ive clicked with Milo even though I dont know him and have clicked with his owners who have to give him up :oops:

I just hope its the right thing.. im thinking worst case scenario I have to rehome him, I feel sick :oops:

I keep thinking how scared and sad he's going to be on the journey down and how scared he's goign to feel arriving at my house with strangers :cry:

poor boy

Lily will be proud that her mummy is helping another bunny in need. Milo won't replace her, nothing ever will.

I got Herbie & Inca just under three months after i lost Kermit. I had all the same thoughts going through my head. Initially when they came i was a bit worried, but after a few days i loved them so much. They have not replaced Kermit, but what they have done is made me think of him in a happy way. Sometimes one of them will do something silly, like flop right out and fall over, or a big yawn, and it makes me smile because i think of Kermit doing the exact same thing. So for me it has been a positive :)

Lily will be proud that her mummy is helping another bunny in need. Milo won't replace her, nothing ever will.

I got Herbie & Inca just under three months after i lost Kermit. I had all the same thoughts going through my head. Initially when they came i was a bit worried, but after a few days i loved them so much. They have not replaced Kermit, but what they have done is made me think of him in a happy way. Sometimes one of them will do something silly, like flop right out and fall over, or a big yawn, and it makes me smile because i think of Kermit doing the exact same thing. So for me it has been a positive :)

Thanks, I need to get him neutered when he's settled in and will find him a big girlfriend.

Our house is so sad and I miss the joy that Lily brought. Daniel said it was up to me, I miss Lily terribly and I miss the fun things she did

x

I always believe having a new bunny, after losing one you greatly loved, is a credit to your bridge bunny, as it means you loved them and enjoyed sharing your life with them, and want to have this connection and love again.

Lily would be pleased your helping another needy bunny, as you provided Lily a wonderful life, and will do the same for Milo.

Im so scared that i'll upset Lily or that she wont forgive me.
Milo will never replace her but I miss having the naughtiness in the house

Im so scared that i'll upset Lily or that she wont forgive me.
Milo will never replace her but I miss having the naughtiness in the house

There's nothing to forgive! If anything Lily will be happy that she made such an impact on your life that you want more bunnies. :)

Milo will be completely different. He will enjoy different things and do different things and you will love him in a different way. :)

Maybe Lily sent him as a gift when she knew your heart was ready to let somebunny else in.

x

Thanks Sky-O that made me cry :oops: Im sure she'll know I wont forget her and I think as Jenova posted she must have given me so much love because life without a bun is a sad life.

I'll post some pics when he arrives and of the collage I made for Lily is beautiful

Back