• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get 16 bunnies into a Zafira, comfortably.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Before we left
20110713_8.jpg

Me and mum were in the front row.

Next row- On the floor behind the front seats. One little carrier, one medium carrier.

On the middle row of seats- One giant carrier, one medium carrier.

20110713_11.jpg

Next row- On the third row of seats. One little carrier, one medium carrier.

20110713_12.jpg

Next row- behind the third row of seats. Two little carriers. (Excuse the reflection, it was take through the window)

20110713_9.jpg

It's incredibly reassuring when you find out for the first time that the whole reason you chose this model of car (because you believed that you could get all your bunnies in if you ever needed to) was right. Phew!

Last edited:
Fantastic!

My mum has just downsized cars, very selfish I think being as I don't drive and she takes me to the vets :lol: I think I need to suggest a zafira to her :lol:

Blimey! I'd be terrified that one of the boxes would fall over, i'm guessing the seatbelts work a treat! :lol:

:lol:
brilliant!

did you remember to bring them all home?!!

Yes! I always have this fear I'm going to leave some somewhere (even just at home and I poddle to the vets without them :lol:) so there were multi checks and counting. Bit like a school trip. :lol:

Next time they release a new advert for Zafira they could use you and your bunnies instead of the kids they normally use :)

Yes! I always have this fear I'm going to leave some somewhere (even just at home and I poddle to the vets without them :lol:) so there were multi checks and counting. Bit like a school trip. :lol:

:lol: head count! (or bunny butt count if they're grumpy at being in the carriers;))

To be honest, other than my little technical hitch, it was very smooth and slick and the bunnies weren't too stressed either, with many of them eating at the vets in their carry cases and all eating shortly after we got home.

I'm very lucky :D

:lol: Different marketing strategy, for sure.

Definitely send the Zafira company the photos.:D Bunnies are the third most popular pet.:D
Maybe they would sponsor you or a rabbit charity? What have you got to lose by asking?

sue :wave:

Definitely send the Zafira company the photos.:D Bunnies are the third most popular pet.:D
Maybe they would sponsor you or a rabbit charity? What have you got to lose by asking?

sue :wave:

I'm liking this idea. But, because i'm a little tired, talk me through it slowly and why I should contact them?

Back