• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found some pics of Badger Fadgery on mum's memory card

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

Just wanted to share them. My last picture is one of my bes ever favourites of him. I wish I had it for the video, but I didn't, so no point worrying about it.

20110710_127.jpg

20110710_133.jpg

My favourite :)
20110710_131.jpg

I'm not sure, your really pretty! We have the same dressing gown!!!
Me and carlo are always snuggled in it!
You just look younger than I.expected as you always seem so wise:love:.

I'm not sure, your really pretty! We have the same dressing gown!!!
Me and carlo are always snuggled in it!
You just look younger than I.expected as you always seem so wise:love:.

:lol: Gray hair, knitting needles and wrinkles, sitting in a rocking chair time?

Yes, I have that blue one and a red one and they are my m d gs :D the bunnies love them and when poorly sick, get so much comfort from them. I need like a neverending supply of them. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Gray hair, knitting needles and wrinkles, sitting in a rocking chair time?

Yes, I have that blue one and a red one and they are my magic dressing gowns :D the bunnies love them and when poorly sick, get so much comfort from them. I need like a neverending supply of them. :lol:

Not quite, but I don't know you look really totally different! Everyone always does though! I'm sporting a nice burgandy one over my leggings, have to wear it to protect my clothes from nibbling:lol:

Lovely pics :love: I want pics of me with my buns, but when my OH is there to take them I always look a state!! :lol:

Just found these and they are lovely. I love the way he is just sitting quietly on the couch keeping you company.

Back