• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trixie UK gone into administration!!

With Trixie gone it will make it easier for us to introduce larger hutches and change the public's perspective of what is suitable for bunnies.

Sean
Bits for Pets

I'm glad in a way because they sold rubbish hutches.
But they also did some really great small animal products such as houses, bridges and toys. Shame I wont be able to buy those now.

With Trixie gone it will make it easier for us to introduce larger hutches and change the public's perspective of what is suitable for bunnies.

Sean
Bits for Pets

Only if you have a fair idea of what's suitable in the first place :wave: Which is why its great you are seeking feedback on your designs, and I hope you listen to the feedback given by RU :)

Perhaps you could get in touch with the RWAF to work with them on designs that meet their recommendations.

That's a shame actually. I know a lot of their hutches are rubbish, but they do have some really good stuff. I hope they manage to find a UK distributor. Their runs are great, the metal ones, as are their nail clippers.

Thats abit mean, I think its great he's coming here to get feedback on trying to develop a decent hutches for his business, it needs to be encouraged. If people can make a living making decent size hutches then its a win win situation.

I think the eye-rolling was due to them selling a less than 3ft long hutch, mentioned in another thread :wave:

I think the eye-rolling was due to them selling a less than 3ft long hutch, mentioned in another thread :wave:

But he's increased the dimensions now, it was 3x3 three storey with a permenant run which yes isnt big enough but thats why he is here to ask and research what is. Like i said we should be friendly and encouraging this. :)

Back