• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddies

Hi All,

I posted here yesterday about our Freddie covers and have come today to find out that the post was deleted!

We didn't link to our site or any of our products so I have to wonder about the reasons for deleting the post?

[no advertising] thanks
Bits for Pets

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure as I'm fairly new here, but I think it might be against the rules to advertise in that way. You might want to check the 'Rules' link at the top of the page to see :wave:

I'm not 100% sure as I'm fairly new here, but I think it might be against the rules to advertise in that way. You might want to check the 'Rules' link at the top of the page to see :wave:

We've posted here for years and I'm pretty certain that it is only a problem if you put links in your posts.

We didn't even refer to our website except by name.

Regards
Sean

We've posted here for years and I'm pretty certain that it is only a problem if you put links in your posts.

We didn't even refer to our website except by name.

Regards
Sean

if you use the 'items for sale' page you can advertise as much as you like, but you have to pay a couple of pounds which covers you for a few months...:wave:

We've posted here for years
Regards
Sean

but you've only posted 4 or 5 threads all selling/advertising your products..and not in the correct section:?
why not contact admin and ask to pay the fee for selling items and then you can put in right place..no probs :D

Hi,
We don't allow advertising apart from in the for sale section in general chat. If you visit that section it will explain the process.

thanks

Me again.

I've just had to edit a number of your posts for advertising. If you do it again you'll get a temporary ban as frankly I have better things to do with my time.

Thanks.

Back