• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gorgeous bunny

jackyshouse

Mama Doe
lovely bunny on gumtree in my area:wave:

i have just text her and she seams like a sensible girl shes asking 100 for him and house outta my price range tho......
*sigh*

Last edited:
He's got weepy eyes, needs to see a vet, could be dental or infection. Poor boy :cry: could you text and ask her to take him? x

She may reduce the price for a decent owner, i know if (not that i would, ever) sold my rabbits, i would put a stupidly high price to try to attract genuine people.

i have text her about his eyes am awaiting a reply......not holding breath:D

i have taken the link out of original post as requested but belive me hes a lovely bun lol

Great, I know he has a wendy house but that's not everything. People sometimes just need a little extra info. Lets hope she gets him checked out.

Be good if someone on here could offer him a home, he really is lovely.

i would willingly pay the money for him if i had it but my current buns (no pun) need it at the mo as im getting patch spayed at the end of the month and she is more important :love::love::love:
i hope someone responsible gets him too

Back