• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

great yorkshire show bun pics

Domino27

Mama Doe
Unfortunately most did not have hay in their cage but anyhoo, here are some pics

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0028.jpg

Made by students:

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

A new Zealand white:

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

And the smallest bunny ever, looked like a rat tbh!
IMAG0043.jpg

Yeah I know. Didnt enter mine as I know what they're like. Luckily it was never too bust in there. Wanted to take them all with me!

Those poor little innocent faces, with no say about thier lives at all:(

The big hare statue was impressive though.

Those nethies make it so easy to see why many breeds have their various health problems, they look nothing like a wild rabbit. :(

Oh no, poor bunnies :(

I'm going to the Great Yorkshire show tomorrow with my family... I didn't realise there were rabbits there :(

Oh no, poor bunnies :(

I'm going to the Great Yorkshire show tomorrow with my family... I didn't realise there were rabbits there :(

When I've been before they've been in a seperate tent so if it would upset you, aviod that tent xxxx

Poor, poor rabbits, how very sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think you should have put the pictures up because this is what breeders and showers put their rabbits through countless times a year and they then have the audacity to say that they love their animals

Just look at those rabbits faces and tell me if they look happy, they are all sad and miserable

Poor, poor rabbits, how very sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think you should have put the pictures up because this is what breeders and showers put their rabbits through countless times a year and they then have the audacity to say that they love their animals

Just look at those rabbits faces and tell me if they look happy, they are all sad and miserable

Totally agree with this :(

Last edited:
I went last year and that even wasn't on rabbit day so there was no rabbit tent, there was however two buns in tiny runs with no shelter with mixed food and they looked overweight. They also were on a field where apparently myxo bunnies had been rife the few days before the show. :cry:

I have vowed to never ever go again! :cry: Poor souls.

Back