• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear...Big

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
... wants mane extensions. She wants a mane so that she can flick it over her shoulder like Lady Jane :roll:

Make sure she gets them done properly.Theyll stay in for ages...Oh, and they cost a bit!!!:wave:

Has Big seen Spenser's mane-do recently? If he was a girl I would be sorely tempted to add bows. :lol:

Lady Jane: I get my extension done at the hare dressers. This was when I had 2 sections done each side. I liked this look, but Aunty Sally kept wanting to plait it :roll:

BunniesLJprizedrawjune2011035.jpg

Lady Jane: You also have to put up with people trying to give you a Mohican.

Bunniesandferndowncarnival2011009.jpg

Lady Jane: I have to admit I like the colouring I had put in the back of my mane.
Bunniesandferndowncarnival2011020.jpg

Smudge: "Pfft, you does, I go with the manly through-a-hedge-backwards look"

Smudge: "Or the powderpuff look"

Big: There are some amazing manes on here. I feel very jealous.

Yes when anybun has their fur trimmed please send me the fur for my mane.

Lady Jane I love the colouring at the back

Beige: :roll:

Roland I had aload of mine groomed off last night.:roll: I tend to get bits of hays in it...Mrs does her best, but Mummeh just has to finish the job.Never any peace.....:roll::roll:

Roland I had aload of mine groomed off last night.:roll: I tend to get bits of hays in it...Mrs does her best, but Mummeh just has to finish the job.Never any peace.....:roll::roll:

Big: Mmmme I didn't think about getting hay stuck in it...

Beige: Do you remember when you got that baby slug stuck in your belly fur?

Big: Yes I do

Beige: You didn't like it one bit did you. What if you get a slug stuck in your mane?

Big: I won't get a slug stuck in my mane

Beige: You might

Strawbs I havs a big mane, its very manly! I keeps it all tidies myselves as I dont like girlies so dont have anyone to help.

97cbca10.jpg

e3cb76b4.jpg

Mr B I donts have a manes but I has a very very fluffeh coats.
DSCF1037.jpg

Big: Yes I need a mane and more fluff. I want to be a glamourous bunneh

Beige: More fluff, more slugg problems

Big: Nooooooo

Big: Yes I need a mane and more fluff. I want to be a glamourous bunneh

Beige: More fluff, more slugg problems

Big: Nooooooo

Lady Jane: I refuse to set paw upon the grass, so no slugs for me.

Louis: I like lying on the lawn and rolling my little doggy body all over it. I have been know to collect slugs. They don't taste nice.

Buttercup: Don't talk to me about fur :evil:

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag077.jpg

Back