• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have any experience of 2 couples living together?

Hi there :wave:

Was wondering if anyone had any experience of two couples living together? All of them are neutered. I've kind of ended up with 4 resident rabbits, two are already a bonded couple & the other 2 have just been neutered so will be starting bonding them as time goes on. I did wonder if it would ever be possible for them to live together in harmony as long as there was loads of space?

I thought about letting them live side by side & maybe move on from there but really am not sure if it would ever work. Grateful for your views!

Hi there :wave:

Was wondering if anyone had any experience of two couples living together? All of them are neutered. I've kind of ended up with 4 resident rabbits, two are already a bonded couple & the other 2 have just been neutered so will be starting bonding them as time goes on. I did wonder if it would ever be possible for them to live together in harmony as long as there was loads of space?

I thought about letting them live side by side & maybe move on from there but really am not sure if it would ever work. Grateful for your views!

some people on here have managed to bond a quad but many have couples/trios

Ill bump this and hopefully someone can help you

we have quite a few of these - some maintain the coupledom within the foursome - others mix and match!!

oooo saucy bunnies! Well sounds like this might be worth a go then. Any tips on how to proceed? Should I bond the second couple & then start introducing them all or should I start bonding them all together?

Any tips/advice gratefully received! ;)

I bonded 2 couples in March this year :wave:

(bunny kind - just in case you have 'other' ideas) :lol:

I'm not too sure I'd do it again tho??

I DO like to see all four together but M&M dont seem quite as close as they used to be
(they were besotted before, & together for 4 and a half years!) :love: - Colin is happier in a group tho, he just loves everyone!

Back