• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking Tilly to Alice's in a bit U/D we are all home

To hopefully be bonded with the handsome Domeric (we will call him Oscar~Domeric).

Im in a total tis, im so nervous. Rich is finishing off their new cage, he was up until 5 this morning working on it, it looks fab:D.

Im going to hate seeing her so stressed in the car:(. But i know its for the best she needs company of her own kind after loosing Lilly.

Last edited:
Oh bless Tilly - sending you lots of good luck vibes that they fall in love soon Becky :wave: :)

Let us know how they go on :love:

:wave: we are back home now. They were fine at Alice's:).

Oscar~Domeric and Tilly are in the pen in the kitchen. We have just this second had some chasing, Tilly pulled out a bit of his fur, he ran back into the carry case, she ran in after him, and he started humping her, followed by some more chasing. They are both in the same litter tray now.

God what a ramble sorry guys, my nerves are shot and they have only been home 20mins:shock:.

Candiflare i have no idea how anyone could dump this little chap in a cardboard box and leave him:cry:.

Wonderful news.

We all hope that everything goes according to plan.

Keep us posted.

Sweet dreams. x

Thankyou hun:). They are ok at the min, kinda ignoring each other. Rich is about to set up our air bed in the kitchen so we can stay with them, and make sure they are ok.

Oscar~Domeric is on top form and i feel is man of the house, Tilly Tiger is still taking it all in, and i think feels a bit overwhelmed with it all, bless her (i really thought she would be the opposite).

Everything crossed for a peaceful night:).
x

Still early days but, sounding positive.

Fingers, toes and paws crossed here for a not too stressful time. You and the buns.

Thankyou:). I really do hope all goes well with the two of them. They are both at opposite ends of their pen, and have been like that for a while, but it guess it is 'sleepy time'.

Id forgotten how stressful this bonding business is!.

Thankyou:). I really do hope all goes well with the two of them. They are both at opposite ends of their pen, and have been like that for a while, but it guess it is 'sleepy time'.

Id forgotten how stressful this bonding business is!.

It is stressful, so make sure you look after yourself, aswell as the bunnies.

Take care.

Back