• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please for locksley (he's gone :-( )

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: took him emergency vets this morning, not yesterday but evening before he got very excited over his new willow ball, he stood straight up on his crate then fell and somersaulted and landed on his back, afterwards he seemed abit quite so i gave him metacam and observed him, he seemed ok

yesterday he played at nan's as he seemed fine, got up today he wouldn;t jump out for his pellets and only nibbled at them that ramming htem all in his mouth in his usual determined way

filled their hay up and cleaned litter tray, he didn'g go to eat his hay like he normally heads straight for, went in toilet had a wee, which did smell strong

so phoned vets and took him in, he kept licking my hand, he doesn;t do that, vet gave him antibiotic injection, painkiller injection, incase he has bruised himself and is in pain, his temperature was up to 40c, she said continue the metacam i gave him, and he is too go back tomorrow to see if any improvement especially with his eating

he is now on cage rest and very quite, he is never quite :cry: i can hear hay ball moving but its mabel, he is just lay there looking sorry for himself

Last edited:
Poor Locksley.. he is one of my fave RU buns! Hope he feels better soon, huge amount of vibes coming your way xx

thanks, they weighed him today again too he is now 1.3kg lost weight from 1.46kg but i put that down to playing outside lots during the nice weather and moulting

vet said i did the right thing giving him some metacam after if happened, as she would of done the same thing too

Dear boy.Must be feeling miserable.
Dont fret, a few anti inflams,a bit of rest and he'll be as right as rain.You'll see.All these vibes will put him right too!!xxxx

Back