• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zuma and pixel nuetered

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
booking them in for next week.
my baby boys are grwoing up :(
im hoping they will be ok im so scared for them i know they are going to be in good hands but they where born here they grew up here they are my baby boys:(

Aww, I hope all goes well, good luck :)

Will have to get our girls done anytime from January/February - not looking forward to that!

thanks guys. i feel awfull for them they have only just got their plums and before they even notice theyre their im having them taken, but it means im one step closer to having a second trio:love:

I meant which bun in the trio :oops: :lol::lol:

Thats new to me though, which vet in Congleton? :D Where abouts is it?

Charter vets congleton they are amazing,

the boys will be bonded to poppet I have probably just jinxed it now but i think it will be the easiest bond with all 3 being handled from young ages,
I have another 3 months until poppet can be spayed which gives the boys hormones looads of times to calm down...

what makes me think though is if these to are as soft as banana now, what are they going to be like when theire hormones have gone?:lol::lol:

Charter vets congleton they are amazing,

the boys will be bonded to poppet I have probably just jinxed it now but i think it will be the easiest bond with all 3 being handled from young ages,
I have another 3 months until poppet can be spayed which gives the boys hormones looads of times to calm down...

what makes me think though is if these to are as soft as banana now, what are they going to be like when theire hormones have gone?:lol::lol:

Ah yeh, my colleague took her dog there!

Back